ATTBLIME AB6-G Scanningspray | reusable container
- Best spray with cyclododecane
- Application by airbrush: approx. 3.67µm
- Application by ATTBLIME spray system 230V: approx. 9.89µm
- Free of ethanol and adamantane
- High performance 3D Scanningspray
- Scan time between 2 hrs and 6 hrs
- Residue-free sublimation after 6 hrs to 10 hrs
- No cleaning of scanning object required
- Made in Germany
- Pay attention to the product and safety data sheets.
54,50 € *
ATTBLIME® AB6-G is a scanning spray created to optimize 3D – scanning tasks. To achieve this an even and homogeneous spray layer is applied onto the surface. AB6-G is developed to be self-vanishing (sublimating) on the proven raw material cyclododecane, which we enhanced even further
The effective scanning time is 2 to 6 hours after the application of AB6-G. The sublimation time, the time in which the spray dissolves, is around 6 to 10 hours. These times depend on the environmental conditions such as the component surface, room temperature, air circulation or even air humidity.
The scanning spray is free of ethanol and adamantane. AB6-G adheres to all porous and non-porous surfaces such as textiles, wood, glass, painted surfaces, metal, plastic, stone, concrete and paper.
The semi-permanent scanning spray is also available as a container for use with all spray systems such as airbrushes, spray guns or with our mobile ATTBLIME spray system with 230V connection. A maximum nozzle size of 0.75mm is recommended.
ATTBLIME AB6-G is ideal for temporary matting of surfaces for optical 3D metrology without subsequent cleaning. Reference point marks can simply be stuck onto the treated surface.
Aluminium added value container
|quantity of cans||
|safety data sheet|